Friday, July 25, 2008

Apple Laptop MacBook Pro T7500

Apple MacBook Pro is the 15.4 "notebook in order to compete with other window managers or replacement of the road warrior notebooks on the market. This notebook combines a thin aluminum elegant, elegant port layout, warm and specifications to handle most functions of your desktop. Combine this notebook with Boot Camp, and you have a major contender in the notebook market, to exploit all major operating systems on the market as Mac OSX and Windows XP or Vista.

MacBook Pro has the following characteristics:
-- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
-- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500 2.2 GHz (4 MB L2 Cache, FSB 800 MHz)
-- 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
-- 120GB 5400rpm SATA hard disk (also tested with 128GB of DVNation SSD)
-- 15.4 "TFT glossy widescreen LED backlit screen (1440 x 900)
-- NVIDIA 8600M GT w / 128MB
-- ISight Webcam
-- AirPort Extreme WiFi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n) and Bluetooth
-- DVI, USB 2, ExpressCard/34, Audio in / out, FireWire 400 and 800, Ethernet 1Gb,
-- Dimensions: 01 x 14.1 x 9.6 inches
-- Weight: 5.4 pounds
-- 60Whr battery, estimated 6 hours
-- 85W MagSafe adapter with cable management system

The design of the MacBook Pro is very elegant and professional-looking with its aluminum hull port and elegant layout. Every detail of this notebook was considered more, and all its external connections to blend in almost unnoticed when not in use. The overall design of the notebook is very clean, lacking any moments like feet or switches that could stick to a snag in carrying case.

Quality on the screen of the MacBook Pro is above average, with excellent lighting and colors. The screen backlight levels are very bright, keeping my comfortable level displayed around 30-40% in the office. With him cranked up to maximum, it was very intense. Black levels were very good, with a minimum of leaks appear in dark scenes. Viewing angles are excellent, and he has a very broad range displayed before colors started to reverse.

The keyboard on the MacBook Pro is very broad, almost to the point of being too spaced compared to other keyboards, I am accustomed to. Major reactions have been nice, much better than the small movement on the MacBook. The striking face is very well supported, unabated, even when you press firmly on the keys.

A great advantage for the MacBook Pro is the backlit keyboard, you will find several keys to very dark settings. I really liked this feature, although I am used to adjust the brightness at a minimum, because that's all I needed to find my way around the keyboard.

The MacBook Pro very well in both Mac OS 10.5 and Windows Vista. Gaming was not a problem with the NVIDIA 8600M GT graphics card let me enjoy games such as the portal native screen with high resolution settings.